Nomilk2day BV is convinced that the privacy of its candidates, flexworkers, employees, and other relations and visitors of the website is essential. The personal data are therefore handled with the utmost care and secured, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHO ARE WE
Nomilk2day BV is located in Zwolle, Burg van Roijensingel 13, postalcode 8011 CT and is responsible for data processing (Responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation) together with its group companies operating under the name Nomilk2day (hereafter together: Nomilk2day).
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES
In general, our website can be visited without your personal data being passed on to us. Like many other websites, this website automatically collects certain information about the users of the website, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. The IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from where you are directly linked to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages from the website you have visited and the information you have viewed, information about the type of device you use for your visit to the site, the geo location where you are located and the material you submit or download from the website. This technical information is used to manage the website and by the system administrator, and to improve the website and its use. These technical data may be passed on to third parties and can be permanently stored for future use.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your details on our website, you register at one of our branches or register in another way or are registered to make use of our services. We may also collect information from you if you have placed it on public funds that could indicate that you would be interested in work-related services. In that case we will approach you if you are interested in registering with us in accordance with our conditions and with due observance of this Privacy Statement.
If you are not interested, we can process relevant data from you in order not to be approached by us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and process your data for the execution of our services, including mediation, temporary employment, secondment, payroll, ZZP contracting, recruitment & selection and personnel management. More specifically, your personal data are processed to:
- To be able to make offers and / or provide information about the services and other activities and to be able to tailor it better to your wishes and qualities, this is done by our employees and partly automated;
- To approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered for this (opt-in);
- To be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation to permanent or temporary work or an assignment, in which use can also be made of test results, reference checks, social media (if this is relevant to the job and is indicated in the vacancy text), etc.;
- To enter into and maintain an employee or personnel / broker relationship or assignment and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose;
- To comply with our reintegration obligations and to comply with (the government-imposed goal) to help people with a large (er) distance to the labor market to work;
- To be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client;
- To process data for the benefit of our clients in the context of a pre-employment screening;
- For promoting your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing;
- For management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and operational safety and performing audits and audits;
- Quality objectives such as certification;
- To apply for subsidies, premium discounts and the like; and / or
- If we have entered into an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor law, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We process the personal data necessary for our service; part of this information is required to use our services. Additional information may be desirable in order to better tailor the service to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from clients. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information you provide.
More specifically, this concerns - among other things and as far as applicable - the following (documents with) personal data:
- Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details
- Birth data, age, gender
- Curriculum Vitae (cv), information about training, internships and work experience
- Information about training and education and / or tests that you have followed or done yourself or through us
- Data on availability and leave
- Other information that may or may be important in the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references and certificates
- Passport photo and video (introduction) - on a voluntary basis
The moment you are going to work / work / worked for Nomilk2day:
- Nationality, BSN number, ID certificate, work permit
- Other data related to staff, salary and absenteeism registration
- In addition, we sometimes process data for the benefit of our clients in the context of a pre-employment screening.
If you are going to work / work / have worked for Nomilk2day as a freelancer, the aforementioned data will only be processed if relevant and required. We also process company data in the case of freelancers. Nomilk2day only records special personal data if this is necessary to comply with its legal obligations, insofar as permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. 'Special personal data' refers to data on race, religion or belief, political opinion, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal data and / or personal data about unlawful or obstructive behavior.
WHO CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH(CANDIDATES, FLEXWERKERS, ZZP'ERS)?
Nomilk2day may pass on your personal data to other Nomilk2day entities, its clients, subcontractors (for example, data processors) who provide services on behalf of her or perform assignments, suppliers, government agencies and other business relations. And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court order. The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement in accordance with the goals stated in "Why do we collect your personal data?". Your personal data can be passed outside the Netherlands. Nomilk2day has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable statutory retention periods.
Candidates (if you have not (yet) worked for Nomilk2day):
Your personal data (eg name and address, CV, work experience, training, test results etc.) are available up to three years after the last contact if you did not work for Nomilk2day. You will receive a message from us that you are registered with us both after one year and two years after you have not contacted us. If you no longer wish to use our services, you can unsubscribe. You can indicate this to your contact person. You will no longer be contacted and / or mediated by Nomilk2day. Your personal data will be permanently deleted after three calendar months (in the case of Recruitment, your data will be available for longer due to claim risks).
If you work / worked for Nomilk2day:
Your personal data are available up to three years after the end of employment. Certain personal data are longer available for Nomilk2day, for example due to claims, audits) and tax obligations. If you no longer wish to use our services, you can indicate this to your contact person. You will no longer be contacted and / or mediated by Nomilk2day. Your personal data are only available to Nomilk2day in accordance with the applicable goals and deadlines.
Personal details of business relations (Contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, vendors, referees and any other agency with which we maintain a business relationship)
Nomilk2day processes the personal data of data subjects working for companies with whom we do business (1) to make offers for and / or provide information about the services and other activities and (2) to maintain a business relationship and (3) an assignment agreement. to close and maintain.
We process, among other things, the following personal details of business relations: names, contact details and functions of contact persons.
Nomilk2day can pass on the personal data obtained from its business relations if this is necessary to achieve the objectives of the business relationship or for the benefit of the mediation. This information may be passed on to other Nomilk2day entities, to applicants or candidates, business partners and subcontractors (eg data processors) who provide services on its behalf, and in all other cases where Nomilk2day may be required to do so, for example by a court order or court order. Personal data can be passed outside the Netherlands. Nomilk2day has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
View and / or change data;
For candidates, flex workers, freelancers and business relations: If you wish to inspect your total personal data processing and / or change or delete data, you can contact your contact at Nomilk2day.
For other relations: You are entitled to inspect and change the personal data registered about you. You can contact your contact at Nomilk2day.
Nomilk2day makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, Nomilk2day has agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
Questions, comments, complaints or (suspicion) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Nomilk2day, you can then contact us in writing or by e-mail via email@example.com or Nomilk2day BV, Burg van Roijensingel 13, 8011 CT, Zwolle. You can also contact us by telephone on +31(0)38-2020190.
If there is a (presumption of) a data breach, we request you to report this directly via this form. Mention name, contact details and a description of the situation.
Nomilk2day may from time to time make changes, additions or changes to its Privacy Statement for various reasons. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement can always be viewed on the Nomilk2day website. This version was prepared in May 2018.