Be at the forefront of precision nutrition. Be a part of our digital future.
Trouw Nutrition, a Nutreco company has the mission to feed the future. In a world with limited natural resources, their ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. The Innovation organization plays a key role in fulfilling this mission. They drive the development and commercialization of innovative feed technologies and unique digital solutions. The nutritional solutions aim to optimize animal performance and improve farmer’s business results.
The NutriOpt team is part of the Innovation organization. The NutriOpt team develops and commercializes the digital precision nutrition solution, NutriOpt. NutriOpt is a new way of working that integrates the customer experience and expert knowledge on nutrition into an integrated digital platform. They work in partnership with farmers. The digital platform enables them to optimize their farming business by making better decisions on animal performance and animal welfare, whilst managing costs. To join the team, we are looking for a Market Manager Precision Nutrition. This is an international position that is based in the headquarters in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. You report directly to the Commercial Manager of NutriOpt.
As Market Manager Precision Nutrition, you drive market activities and business planning and you further develop the NutriOpt solutions to swine customers internationally. This involves that you train commercial and technical colleagues on the benefits and functionality of NutriOpt, and empower them to sell NutriOpt to swine customers in their respective markets. You support the commercial strategy development that involves, among others, market positioning, sales cycles, value adding activities and key account plans.
As a part of driving the market activities, you also provide technical expertise and support to the sales teams on their strategic accounts. On big strategic customer accounts, you directly support in the sales process and join customer visits together with your local/regional sales colleagues. You resolve the customer’s concerns and answer questions on the benefits, use and implementation of NutriOpt.
On strategic key accounts, you also give support in the implementation phase of NutriOpt and you ensure that NutriOpt is implemented successfully. Most often, this means that the farmer must work and think in a new way, and you therefore play an active role in change management and conflict resolution. You give input on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy.
- +8 years of experience in the animal feed or feed additives industry in commercial roles where you have brought nutritional related solutions to market.
- Master’s degree in veterinary science, animal nutrition, animal production or animal health.
- Tech-savvy and knowable about the use of digital solutions/modern technology to optimize the business of farming. Maybe you even have experience with precision nutrition or precision farming solutions.
- Excellent training skills and ability to create and deliver compelling customer presentations.
- Able to write commercial and technical documentation, and demonstrate the economic benefits and value for the customer.
- Strong listening skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives.
- Proven ability to work with multi-cultural sensitivity in cross-functional and crossgeographical teams. Experience from a multinational company is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) is mandatory, and knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- A team-player that likes to collaborate with colleagues in the global HQ, in the region and in the markets.
- Travel internationally 25-30% of working time.
Amersfoort (30% travel)
Innovation is a core value that is deeply rooted in the business. Nutreco is determined to be the best at doing what matters most. This is why they develop the capabilities of their people and the organization. Their collaborative approach enables them to combine skills and resources to drive innovation and growth.
Nutreco is a caring company that delivers on its commitments to stakeholders through a balanced approach towards people, planet and profit. There is an open culture with accessible managers, an international and flexible work environment with clear communication. Nutreco offers a competitive salary package and a healthy work-life balance.