Active in over 80 countries worldwide, Nuscience produces premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and functional feed ingredients for the animal feed industry. Nuscience strives to constantly innovate, and at the heart of their unique ingredients are their ongoing research, development and testing programs. Through their worldwide reach, constant innovation, thorough testing and proven results, Nuscience is proud to say that, today and tomorrow, Nuscience will remain your knowledge partner in nutrition and health.
Cattle remains absolutely a very important livestock sector worldwide, in dairy as well as in beef. Nuscience has extensive knowledge in nutrition and health for cattle. As they are present with their own production locations and networks of specialists in the leading cattle countries, Nuscience has won the hearts of beef and dairy cattle farmers. In contrast to monogastric livestock, profitable cattle breeds are very numerous – in both beef and dairy. One thing they all have in common is being super-producing animals susceptible to high levels of physiological stress. Producing efficiently and in an animal-friendly way always requires good functioning rumen. Nuscience’s well-balanced and health supporting nutrition is indispensable for successful cattle farms.
As a Global Category Manager Additives Cattle you build towards the growth of Agrifirm Group within the domain of functional feed ingredients and additive concepts. You will be contributing to the life cycle management of the Cattle product range from strategic planning and innovation to tactical and operational implementation with the support of regional product managers.
You will provide technical support for products with trainings and technical articles but also collecting market information and participating actively in the development and launch of new products within international innovation teams. With your passion for the animal nutrition industry, the markets and trends, you build from within an internal and external network. You will work in close cooperation with the product development and with the commercial team to offer customers the best solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You guarantee a systematic transfer of knowledge to the sales team with strong focus on the execution and implementation of new concepts;
- Develop partnership with customers in setting out trials / developing new concepts;
- You stimulate a strong coördination between different departments and you provide a cross departmental coördination of your projects;
- You report directly to the Area Sales Manager Additives;
- You are accountable for the correct and initial conceptual use of the product category cattle and its brand;
- You are responsible for the systematic evaluation of the added value (profitability) and sales of the product category cattle.
- You obtained a degree as Master Animal Nutrition or Veterinary;
- You have a minimum 5-8 years of experience in a Product Management role or a role in Commercial / Marketing in the feed business;
- You are attracted to the feed & additives sector with focus on cattle;
- You have a good product sense and you are a strong networker;
- Your experience in project management is a plus;
- You are analytical, solution-oriented and a team player;
- You are fluent in English, your knowledge of French, Spanish or Dutch is a plus;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
Drongen (Belgium) en/of Apeldoorn (The Netherlands) – 30% travel
- An exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic and multicultural company;
- A competitive and attractive salary with non-statutory benefits.