Trouw Nutrition is a Nutreco company. Nutreco employs 12,000 people in 32 countries, and is a global leader in animal nutrition and aqua feed. Their advanced feed solutions are providing the basis of food for millions of consumers worldwide.
In a world with limited natural resources, the company aims to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Fueled by the mission of Feeding the Future, Trouw Nutrition’s Innovation Organization drives the development and commercialization of innovative feed technologies and unique digital solutions. Their solutions are designed to sustainably optimize animal nutrition and animal health through all life stages.
Part of the Innovation Organization is the Feed Additives Team. They use applications based on organic acids, toxin binders, and trace minerals to deliver solutions for feed safety, gut health improvement, and nutritional efficiency. Currently Trouw Nutrition is looking for a Global Program Manager Poultry.
As Global Program Manager Poultry, you identify the needs of local markets to drive market activities and business planning. You execute and further develop the Poultry Gut Health program internationally. This involves you training sales colleagues in the operating companies, and supporting business development through value adding activities such as trials and technical presentations on the connection between improved gut health and reduced use of antibiotics.
You also provide technical support and expertise to the feed additives sales teams in the local markets at their strategic key accounts. With strategic customer accounts, you support in the sales process and join customer visits together with your local sales colleagues.
Next to driving market and business development activities through technical support and trials, you actively analyse market developments and customer needs to steer innovative product and program development in gut health for monogastrics/poultry. You give input on the development and implementation of the gut health marketing strategy, as well as on the development of new/improved concepts for services and content for marketing materials.
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in animal pharma, animal nutrition or feed additives companies in a technical commercial role where you have brought feed additives, gut health or related solutions (e.g. vaccination programs) to market.
- Master degree in veterinary science or animal sciences (poultry).
- Experience in performing necropsies/post-mortem examinations, and taking samples.
- Excellent training skills and are able to create and deliver compelling customer presentations.
- Able to write technical reports and trial protocols, conduct trials and interpret trial results.
- The ability to work with multi-cultural sensitivity in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams.
- Perfect command of the English language.
- An open, team-player and constructive mind-set, and a flexible “let’s make things happen” attitude.
- Self-driven, results-orientated and able to work independently with a sense of urgency and able to get things done.
- Strong listening skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives.
Amersfoort - International Travel 30 - 40%
- An international and flexible work environment with clear communication.
- A competitive salary package and a healthy work-life balance.
Inspired? Read the story of Julia Hart, Director of Corporate Communications at Nutreco.