Trouw Nutrition is a Nutreco company. Nutreco employs 12,000 people in 32 countries, and is a global leader in animal nutrition and aqua feed. Their advanced feed solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide.
In a world with limited natural resources, their ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. The Innovation Organization plays a key role in fulfilling Trouw Nutrition’s mission. It drives the development and commercialization of innovative feed technologies and unique digital solutions. Their solutions are designed to sustainably optimize animal nutrition and animal health through all life stages. The Feed Additives Team is a part of the Innovation Organization. They use applications based on organic acids, toxin binders, and trace minerals to deliver solutions for feed safety, gut health improvement, and nutritional efficiency. Currently Trouw Nutrition is looking for a Regional Program Manager Trace Minerals EMEA. In this international position, you report directly to the Global Lead of Trace Minerals and you get a unique opportunity to introduce the latest technology in trace minerals to the EMEA region.
As Regional Program Manager Trace Minerals EMEA, you drive market activities and business planning, and you further develop the trace minerals program in the region of EMEA. This involves training sales colleagues in the region on the technical and economic benefits of trace mineral products and programs. You support them with sales materials and on sales cycles, value adding activities (e.g. demo’s, trials) and key account management.
You also provide technical expertise and support to the regional sales execution teams with their strategic accounts. On strategic customer accounts, you support in the sales process and join customer visits together with your regional sales colleagues.
Next to driving market activities, you actively analyse market developments and customer needs to steer innovative product and program development. You give input on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy, and on the development of new/improved concepts for programs and content for marketing materials.
- 8-10 years of experience in animal feed/animal pharma/feed additives industry in a commercial role where you have brought feed technologies and nutritional related solutions to market;
- A Master’s degree in veterinary science, animal nutrition, animal production, animal health, agri business or similar;
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of animal health/animal nutrition/chemistry;
- Excellent training skills and ability to create and deliver compelling presentations, able to write technical reports and trial protocols, interpret trial results, calculate the economic benefits and demonstrate value for the customer;
- Proven ability to work with multi-cultural sensitivity in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams. Fluent command of the English language (writing and speaking) and knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- A team-player that likes to collaborate with colleagues in the global HQ, in the region and in the markets;
- Self-driven, results-orientated and able to work independently with a sense of urgency and able to get things done;
- Strong listening skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives;
Amersfoort, The Netherlands (30% travel)
- An international and flexible work environment with clear communication.
- A competitive salary package and a healthy work-life balance.