Lucta, headquartered in Montornès del Vallès (about 30 km from Barcelona), was founded in 1949 and has since been a family-owned fine chemical company with nearly 1000 people with a range of nationalities and professional expertise: Chemists, Biochemists, Vets, Biologists, Nutritionists, Pharmacists, Technical Experts, Laboratory Technicians, etc. A team that is dedicated to continuous improvement, to quality, and to the environment; every day they put their knowledge, dedication, and enthusiasm at the service of our customers, making Lucta a company to be trusted. Lucta’s policy is to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
Lucta manufactures flavours, fragrances and feed additives for the global feed industry. The feed additives division focuses on all issues related to feed palatability, being considered as a worldwide market leader and appreciated for its high level of knowledge and expertise in this field. Our solutions are developed to tackle the specific concerns of our partners. This requires close cooperation between Lucta’s teams and the (potential) customer. The Lucta’s Feed Additive Innovation works on an avant-garde pipeline of projects supported by our own Experimental Research Farm. Our Partners are active in all animal species in both farm animals and aquaculture. Products are produced in our production facilities in Europe, North and South America, and Asia and are being sold directly or via dealers.
As Area Manager Feed Additives, you are responsible for selling new products or applications in the Benelux area. Through relationship management, you translate customer needs into sales. You can identify business opportunities by country and sector of interest. Together with the Business Manager, you develop the commercial strategy and project planning by product and sector to achieve a greater market position according to the overall strategy of the Division defined by the Commercial Director. You excel when it comes to customer loyalty, by understanding customer needs, providing top-notch service and enrich the customer experience. You analyse and report market developments, trends, new business opportunities and achieved sales results and report this back to the Business Manager and participate in events of interest (training, congresses, etc.)
- You obtained a degree as Master Animal Science (or equivalent);
- Minimum 5-year experience in the animal agricultural industry and experience in B2B companies;
- Experience in an international business environment is an advantage;
- Deep knowledge of animal nutrition market (swine, ruminant, poultry);
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to develop further;
- You are proactive and strong customer and result orientated;
- You have a good product sense and you are a strong networker;
- Strong listening skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives;
- A team player that likes to collaborate with colleagues, in the region, and in the markets;
- You are fluent in English, written and oral;
Home office, working area Benelux
Lucta offers you an exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic and multicultural company.
You can count on a competitive and attractive salary.