Trouw Nutrition is a Nutreco company. Nutreco employs 12,000 people in 32 countries and is a global leader in animal nutrition and aqua feed. Their advanced feed solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide.
In a world with limited natural resources, their ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. The Innovation Organization plays a key role in fulfilling Trouw Nutrition’s mission. It drives the development and commercialization of innovative feed technologies and unique digital solutions. Their solutions are designed to sustainably optimize animal nutrition and animal health through all life stages. The Feed Additives Team is a part of the Innovation Organization. They use applications based on organic acids, toxin binders, and trace minerals to deliver solutions for feed safety, gut health improvement, and nutritional efficiency. Currently, Trouw Nutrition is looking for a Product Manager for the product range of Selacid.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the overall profitability and sustainable product value of the Selacid product range. Market segmentation, defining the customer value proposition, identifying customer target groups and product positioning with clear USP’s are your main tasks. Leading the R&D process from a business perspective and developing and implementing product strategies and sales targets will also be key parts of your job. Furthermore, as Product Manager, you will provide the technical support, sales tools and training needed to demonstrate customer benefits.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the product life cycle management of Selacid;
- Accountable for yearly and 5 yearly marketing plan definition and quarterly monitoring of implementation;
- Accountable for technical support for the sales organization of the product portfolio, including training on content to sales force and distributors;
- Accountable for alignment of the marketing plan with internal stakeholders: Regulatory, QA, Pricing, Operation, etc.;
- Accomplish targets for the current fiscal year and in line with a 5-year plan on sales/Consolidated Sales Profit objective for Selacid;
- Functional management of R&D and write semi-scientific articles.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant working experience;
- You preferably have knowledge of organic acids or other feed additives;
- You have a degree in Animal Nutrition/Health or similar;
- You have knowledge on registration, pricing and the principal of ROI;
- You have a feeling for marketing and experience with marketing and project planning;
- You have excellent communication skills, are fluent in English;
- You are able to travel 30% of your time.
Amersfoort, The Netherlands – International travel 30%
- Good primary and secondary benefits;
- A broad and independent role in a professional and strongly growing business.
- A pleasant and informal working environment in which you cooperate with highly motivated colleagues that are passionate about the business.
- Career opportunities to develop personal capabilities and to realize personal (inter)national growth.