Trouw Nutrition is a Nutreco company. Nutreco employs 12,000 people in 32 countries, and is a global leader in animal nutrition and aqua feed. Their advanced feed solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide.
In a world with limited natural resources, their ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. The Innovation Organization plays a key role in fulfilling Trouw Nutrition’s mission. It drives the development and commercialization of innovative feed technologies and unique digital solutions. Their solutions are designed to sustainably optimize animal nutrition and animal health through all life stages. The Feed Additives Team is a part of the Innovation Organization. They use applications based on organic acids, toxin binders, and trace minerals to deliver solutions for feed safety, gut health improvement and nutritional efficiency. Currently Trouw Nutrition is looking for a Global Product Manager Nutritional Solutions.
The Business stream Feed Additives is one of the three Technologies of Trouw Nutrition that adds great value to customers around the world and is one of the fastest growing business lines of Trouw Nutrition. The Division Trouw Nutrition has high expectations of future growth for this activity. The main responsibility of the Product Manager Nutritional Solutions focuses on Nutritional products (Betaine, Antioxidants, Vitamin blend) and supporting new research projects.
The main activities of this position include:
- Training of sales staff;
- Providing expertise and technical support for Opco’s;
- New product development and strategic plans;
- Giving feedback on market development and customer needs to steer innovative products and programme development;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy;
- Develop concepts for services and content for marketing materials.
- Master’s degree or higher in animal nutrition/production/health, veterinary science or similar;
- Demonstrable knowledge of nutritional products such as Betaine, Antioxidants, Vitamin blend etc. (Monogastrics and Ruminants preferred);
- A minimum of three years of relevant industry experience;
- Excellent training skills and ability to create and deliver compelling presentations, able to write technical reports, write trial protocols, interpret trial results, calculate the economic benefits and demonstrate value for the customer.
- Good industry contacts and proven industry relationships;
- Proven ability to work with multi-cultural sensitivity in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams;
- Be able to and communicate effectively internally with support functions and externally with key customers and industry stakeholders to position Nutritional solutions;
- Strong listening skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives;
- Experience in multinational company is considered an advantage;
- Self-driven, results-orientated and able to work independently as well as a good team player, with a sense of urgency and able to get things done;
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is considered a plus;
- Advanced computer skills, competent in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations;
- Innovative, capable, caring and collaborative;
- Willing to undertake local and international travel.
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Trouw Nutrition offers a broad and independent position in a professional and growing business. You cooperate with dedicated colleagues in a pleasant and informal working environment. Trouw Nutrition offers career opportunities to develop personal skills and to realize personal growth (inter)national. Next to this the position has an attractive package of compensations and benefits.