Nuscience is a leading international partner for animal feed producers around the world. Nuscience is a global player in premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and feed additives in the animal feed industry. The company offers the feed industry its product range with two-focused business units, Nutrition4U and Health4U. Nutrition4U is an assortment of innovative and efficient concepts for young animals, custom premixes and high-grade concentrates. Health4U offers ingredients that play an important role in health, well being and overall performance, providing the most innovative additives and functional feeds. The Nuscience Group aims at offering a wide range of products for livestock companies, integrations and self-mixers with its customer-oriented organization. The commitment to being the knowledge partner in excellence in animal nutrition and health guarantees quality and top performance. Nuscience Group employs about 1,200 employees and supplies its products in more than 80 countries and achieves annual sales of approximately 450 million euros. The Nuscience Group has 12 production sites distributed across Belgium, China, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, Hungary, Serbia and Brazil and offices in Russia, Italy, Poland and Singapore. Nuscience Group is part of the Royal Agrifirm Group.
- As a Product Manager Swine you build toward the growth of Nuscience Group within the domain of high-quality feed and health products and additives concepts;
- You will be responsible for the management of the Pigs Health product range from strategic planning and innovation to tactical and operational implementation;
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the management of the Pigs Health product range from strategic planning and innovation to tactical and operational implementation;
- You will provide technical support for the products, trainings, write articles about the products, collect information about the market and launch new products;
- You actively participate in the international innovation team with a strong contribution in the ideation and the project application;
- With your passion for the animal nutrition industry, the market and trends, you build from within an internal and external network and you work in close cooperation with the product development within Agrifirm and with the commercial team to offer customers the best solutions;
- The Product Manager guarantees a systematic transfer of knowledge to the sales team with strong focus on the knowledge of new concepts;
- You stimulate a strong coordination between different departments and you provide a cross department coordination of your projects;
- You have a close relationship with the division product development and the commercial team to make sure that they can provide the best solutions to the clients;
- You report directly to the Group Product Manager of the Nuscience Group.
- A degree as Master Veterinary, Animal Sciences or a Master Bio-Engineering;
- 5 Years relevant work experience in the agricultural sector, pigs feed and additives;
- Affinity with the feed & additives sector, especially monogastric;
- A commercial feeling and you are a strong net worker;
- Experience in project management is a plus;
- You are analytical, solution-oriented and a team player;
- Speeking English fluently, knowledge of French, Spanish or Dutch is a plus;
- Willing to travel on a regular basis.
Drongen Belgium – International travelling 25%
Nuscience offers an entrepreneurial role with freedom and space to develop your own territory, a generous compensation package, bonus scheme, company car and personal development programs.