CID Lines has been established in 1988 and focuses on innovative hygiene solutions for the agricultural, food and transport industry. From its headquarters in Ieper (Belgium) a dedicated team of specialized chemists, engineers and pharmacists develop and produce cleaning agents, biocides and veterinary medicines. All products and solutions are developed within CID Lines in-house laboratories. Today CID Lines exports its products to nearly 100 countries over 5 continents and owns subsidiaries in Poland, France, Spain, UK, the Middle East, China and Latin America. Due to strong growth within Eastern Europe CID lines is looking for an Account Manager Animal Health. After an intensive training on products, Biosecurity and our approach for the animal production, you will be responsible for the sales management to all distributors and importers in your territory: Czech Rep, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Baltic countries.
- Training and support of sales teams of the local distributor: being both theoretical training (at the office) and field training (= demonstrations in the farms).
- Technical support: answering on all types of technical questions related to our products and biosecurity, proposing solutions (with support of product management).
- Follow-up on pricing, orders etc. (with support of customer service).
- Together with our Sales Management Animal Health, you establish your actions and sales targets, based on agreed strategies. You introduce new products, prepare strategic discussions on how to grow the business, etc.
- Your are responsible for building and maintaining strong and long-term relationships (recognition of CID LINES) with our partners in your territory.
- Motivate, lead, grow and monitor your distributors and optimize the relationship between CID Lines, the distributors and final costumers.
- Fluent English, written and oral.
- An in depth knowledge of animal production with specific knowledge either species-related (dairy, poultry or swine) or in the health- or nutritional field.
- Able to balance product knowledge with commercial interests and opportunities on both corporate and distributor level.
- Strategically thinking, able to understand and communicate with different cultures.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Animal science, Nutrition or Bio-Engineering.
- Minimum 5 year working experience, dynamic and entrepreneurial (core value).
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time in your territory.
Office Belgium (20%), Home Office (30%), Travel (50%)
CID Lines offers an entrepreneurial role with freedom to take decisions and develop the business within your own territory, a generous compensation package, bonus scheme, company car and personal development programs.