Nuscience is a global player in premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and feed additives in the animal feed industry. The company offers the feed industry its product range with two-focused business units, Nutrition4U and Health4U. Nutrition4U is an assortment of innovative and efficient concepts for young animals, custom premixes and high-grade concentrates. Health4U offers ingredients that play an important role in health, wellbeing and overall performance, providing the most innovative additives and functional feeds. Nuscience Group employs about 1,200 employees and supplies its products in more than 80 countries and achieves annual sales of approximately 450 million euros. The Nuscience Group has 12 production sites and offices around the world. To support sustainable and strong growth Nuscience is looking for a Product Manager Additives. To support sustainable and strong growth Nuscience is looking to strengthen their Technical Sales Support Team EMEA, based in Drongen, Belgium.
Together with your colleagues of the Technical Sales Support Team EMEA, you are responsible to implement the nutritional and industrial solutions at the customers by offering support on farm management and nutritional level. To accomplish this you will work closely with different departments in the entire organisation.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Being a trusted advisor towards the clients at any time on mainly poultry nutrition and poultry farm management;
- Support the clients with the correct implementation and application of the nutritional concepts at farm level to reach their full potential;
- Nutritional support by formulating custom-made products on request, creating the best solution for the customer: advise on pricing, raw materials, concepts & products, package and export formalities;
- Transmitting knowledge on nutritional know-how and farm management towards and from our local organisations throughout the EMEA team;
- Optimize formulation of nutritional concepts and roll-out new nutritional concepts throughout the EMEA team;
- Create sales tools and active contribution to Technical Seminar Platform;
- Collect market, product and competitor info and analyse/apply to strengthen product positioning;
- You will focus on the support of sales colleagues and clients in the Middle-East and Africa.
- You obtained a Master degree in Biological Engineering, Nutrition, Veterinary Sciences, Industrial Engineering or similar;
- You have extensive nutritional knowledge;
- You have +3 years of working experience within the sector;
- You are customer-oriented, driven and hands-on: you take initiative and like to get to work;
- You are a team player, good communicator and work in an organized way;
- You are willing to travel within (E)MEA region;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Nuscience offers you an exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic and multicultural company. You can count on a competitive and attractive salary with non-statutory benefits.