Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in more than 100 countries and had 2017 revenues of approximately $9.5 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14.500 people around the world.
As technical accountmanager animal nutrition you will be responsible for executing the business strategy at the customer level. To accomplish this, you must prioritize efforts across your territory, generate demand through discovery to uncover unmet needs, articulate compelling customer value propositions and develop account strategies.
Reporting to the EMEA sales manager, you will fulfil a key role in the commercial growth of the animal nutrition business organization of Eastman in Italy and Spain.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop market through customer insight and identify growth opportunities via customer and territory analysis and collaboration with in- and external partners;
- To close new opportunities and to achieve sales goals;
- To cultivate a network of relationships across the value chain and within the customer organization;
- To utilize consultative selling skills;
- To forecast based on customer insights, market insights, and opportunity progression;
- To negotiate pricing and commercial terms of sales agreements;
- To conduct data-based territory analysis and prioritize efforts;
- To tailor value propositions to ensure customer benefits are communicated and understood.
You are commercially driven and result oriented. You have an established track-record of success in technical sales within Italy or Spain. You have a continuous improvement and learning mindset and you are capable of identifying, scoping and mapping the most efficient way of reaching out to the market.
You are a versatile self-starter with entrepreneurial qualities and you quickly build credible and value-creating business relationships using your coaching skills and active listening. You are creative, inspiring and able to motivate internal as well as external stakeholders to move forward with your ideas.
- Academic education is required (MBA is preferred);
- Deep understanding of animal nutrition industry, specifically monogastrics;
- Minimal 5 years’ experience in technical sales of animal nutrition, feed or feed additives;
- Experience with developing and executing account strategies and managing local distribution partners;
- Fluency in English and Italian or Spanish is required, both verbal and written.
Italy, Spain | home-office
- Opportunities to grow professionally, competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and a global work environment.
- A powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
- Support of individual growth, offering a variety of career and personal development opportunities with a strong emphasis on coaching and mentoring you throughout your career.