Nuscience, member of the Royal Agrifirm Group is a key partner for feed manufactures worldwide. Nuscience is a global player in premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and feed additives in the animal nutrition industry. Nuscience has presently about 1200 employees and supplies products to more than 80 countries worldwide. They generate an annual turnover of € 450 million and have 12 production locations around the world. To support sustainable and strong growth Nuscience is looking for a Senior Product Manager Additives Poultry.
As a senior product manager additives poultry you build towards the growth of Nuscience Group within the domain of high-quality feed health products and additive concepts. You will be responsible for the life cycle management of the poultry health product range from strategic planning and innovation to tactical and operational implementation.
You will provide technical support for products Nuscience offers with trainings and technical articles but you will also collect market information and participate actively in the development and launch of new products within international innovation teams.
With your passion for the animal nutrition industry, the markets and trends, you build from within an internal and external network. You will work in close cooperation with the product development and with the commercial team in the Royal Agrifirm Group to offer its customers the best solutions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You guarantee a systematic transfer of knowledge to the sales team with strong focus on the execution and implementation of new concepts;
- You stimulate a strong coordination between different departments and you provide a cross departmental coordination of your projects;
- You report directly to the Head of Product Management of Nuscience.
- You obtained a degree as Master Veterinary, Animal Nutrition or Biomedical Engineer;
- You have 10 years relevant working experience in the feed industry (e.g. in product development, management or technical sales support);
- You are attracted to the feed & additives sector with focus on poultry;
- You have a good commercial sense and you are a strong networker;
- Your experience in project management is a plus;
- You are analytical, solution-oriented and a team player;
Drongen, België + Home-Office / Travel
- An exciting job with responsibilities and challenges;
- A dynamic and multicultural company;
- A competitive and attractive salary with non-statutory benefits.