Nuscience is a global player in premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and feed additives in the animal feed industry. The company offers the feed industry its product range with two-focused business units, Nutrition4U and Health4U. Nutrition4U is an assortment of innovative and efficient concepts for young animals, custom premixes and high-grade concentrates. Health4U offers ingredients that play an important role in health, wellbeing and overall performance, providing the most innovative additives and functional feeds. Nuscience Group employs about 1,200 employees and supplies its products in more than 80 countries and achieves annual sales of approximately 450 million euros. The Nuscience Group has 12 production sites and offices around the world. To support sustainable and strong growth Nuscience is looking for a Product Manager Additives.
As a Product Manager Additives you build towards the growth of Nuscience Group within the domain of high-quality feed health products and additive concepts. You will be contributing to the life cycle management of the Health4U product range from strategic planning and innovation to tactical and operational implementation with the support of a senior product manager.
You will provide technical support for products with trainings and technical articles but also collecting market information and participating actively in the development and launch of new products within international innovation teams.
With your passion for the animal nutrition industry, the markets and trends, you build from within an internal and external network. You will work in close cooperation with the product development and with the commercial team in Agrifirm to offer customers the best solutions
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You guarantee a systematic transfer of knowledge to the sales team with strong focus on the execution and implementation of new concepts;
- You stimulate a strong coordination between different departments and you provide a cross departmental coordination of your projects;
- You report directly to the Head of Product Management of Nuscience.
- You obtained a degree as Master Veterinary, Animal Nutrition or a Master Biomedical Engineer;
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a commercial role or a role in product development in the feed business;
- You are attracted to the feed & additives sector with focus on monogastrics;
- You have a good commercial sense and you are a strong networker;
- Your experience in project management is a plus;
- You are analytical, solution-oriented and a team player;
- You are fluent in English, your knowledge of French, Spanish or Dutch is a plus;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
Drongen, België + Home-Office / Travel
- An exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic and multicultural company;
- A competitive and attractive salary with non-statutory benefits.