Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com.
As a Project Manager within the Business Stream Cheese, you are responsible to manage technically complex projects, within the framework of the budget, time schedule, quality and scope, contributing to the overall sales result and customer satisfaction. Projects have an average time-span of 9-12 months. You will work with people from all units within Tetra Pak Processing Systems to deliver international projects to our customers, collaborate intensely with our market companies and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Overall responsible for project execution and provide project leadership to deliver project result;
- Secure project deliverables according to project agreement (the contract) and act according to responsibilities in the project charter;
- Breakdown and plan the project into phases and fulfil the plan and project milestones in time and in full according to budget;
- Drive productivity in project through utilization of global reusable solutions, processes and tools (PCEQ and OFCE, project governance, risk management etc.);
- Manage scope changes and issue variation orders (VO´s);
- Secure project communication and documentation according to project communication plan;
- Have intensive communication with production sites to follow up the manufacturing progress of branded processing units;
- Coordinate installation, commissioning and performance validation works;
- Secure lessons learned feedback, participate in internal improvement projects;
- Participate in pre-order activities.
- Professionally – To be successful in this position, you should hold at least a Bachelor in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, or Marine Engineer);
- Ideally combined with a PMP (Project Management Professional) qualification;
- In this position, at least 5 years work experience in project management is required;
- Coming with a similar corporate background within Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience within cheesemaking industry counts as a big advantage;
- Very good command of English is necessary, both written and oral;
- Willing to travel to the projects for a maximum period of 10 days in a row.
You are result oriented and costumer focused with good understanding of complex technical solutions. You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You must be structured and organized, and respect and follow working processes and routines.
You will be a part of a team of 4 Project Managers. In the beginning you will receive support, but we expect you to be up and running within a years time. The first weeks we will give you a good look around at Tetra Pak, SAP training and we will introduce you to the wonderfull world of dairy.