GNT is an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With their EXBERRY® brand, they are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. GNT’s colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables and plants. You could say they are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and striving to continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, they are able to offer clients the highest quality and most reliable products. The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are the employees and the cooperation that exists between them. At GNT they believe in teamwork and are there for one another, their clients, their suppliers and their partners. That is what makes GNT.
As Communication Manager you are responsible for the translation of marketing objectives into communication objectives, for initiating and executing the (multi years) communication plan and for the yearly communication budget.
Your main tasks will be;
- Writing and editing content for articles, website, digital newsletters, brochures, white papers and other commercial material by translating complex matter into appealing and relevant stories with creative content that appeals to the target group;
- Develop and conduct (together with the team) creative campaigns. Creating brand awareness with content that gives evidence of GNT’s thought leadership in the market, keeping an eye on market developments, collecting this from colleagues and partners;
- Actively searching for media interviews, editorials and speaking opportunities through all kinds of channels and prepare them strategically to ensure optimal impact online and offline;
- Providing clear reports on how communication objectives are being achieved;
- Managing a small (international) team, inspiring and coaching the team.
You are able to develop relationships with representatives of partner media. You are also demonstrably strong in project management and have experience in leading a team.
- Academic level (Hbo + / Wo level) in marketing, journalism or communication;
- Strong branch knowledge and affinity with food technology and food innovation;
- A degree in food technology or similar is a plus;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in, preferably in the B2B food and/or beverage industry;
- Demonstrably strong in project management;
- You are creative and able to think conceptually;
- Worked in international operating company;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to switch between international cultures;
- An excellent command of the English language, both oral and written;
- Proven English writing and editing skills;
- Experience in developing online and social media resources and content creation is an advantage.
- A job with a successful and innovative company that is always evolving;
- A gross annual salary of between €58.730 and €83.890 depending on your knowledge and experience;
- 26 days annual leave;
- A varied role in a modern working environment;
- And last but not least: GNT is evolving rapidly and you will too!
> Want to know more about GNT? Read the interview!