HAMLET PROTEIN promotes healthy growth and performance of farm livestock through soy-based specialty proteins for young animal feed. Around the world, their products are known to deliver an efficient, high quality source of vegetable protein with a strong return on investment. The nutritional needs of young animals set the standard for everything HAMLET PROTEIN does. It’s a focus that helps them elevate to the best international practice in young animal feed.
HAMLET PROTEIN is a company with Danish roots and global operations where employees are well informed and close to management because this makes everyone more engaged, agile and ready to change. They are a science based and forward-thinking company, and teamwork and knowledge-sharing across the organization are key ingredients in keeping them innovative. Hamlet works from a clear and bold strategy, building on organic healthy growth and a clear understanding of what the market needs and what their core business strength is.
As Area Sales Manager, you are responsible for the sales of the swine, poultry and calves segment within Central Eastern Europe. Through relationship management, you translate customer needs into sales. You analyze and report market developments, trends, new business opportunities and achieved sales results. Together with your colleagues in sales, marketing and R&D you work on strengthening HAMLET PROTEIN image as a leading supplier of proteins within the poultry and swine industry. You will report directly to the CCO.
Tasks & Responsibilities;
- Active sales of high value soya protein and management of the sales channel structure;
- Focus on servicing existing customers as well as expanding the customer base and markets;
- Make strategic plans for market development;
- Maintain close corporation with the Feed Application and Technical Support Teams. Manage the sales portfolio of Central Eastern Europe;
- Manage distributors;
- Set budgets and estimates;
- Create efficient reports including visit reports, monthly reporting and adhoc market reports;
- Develop competitor analysis.
- Have a relevant technical degree, preferably within agriculture/animal;
- Have experience with Key Account Management within the animal nutrition industry and success with international B2B sales;
- Speak and write English fluent. Preferable Polish or Russian. Understand the feed industry and have technical or nutritional knowledge on monogastrics or ruminants;
- Understand the customers’ demands and challenges;
- Naturally think outside the box, seek possibilities and find solutions, no nonsense mentality;
- Are an inspiring and competent communicator;
- Are a team player who gets on at all levels of an organization;
- Are capable of closing the order and of working strategically with markets/customers; Live in Europe.
Home based, 40-50% to the region
HAMLET PROTEIN offers you an exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a science-based company with a strong focus on innovation. You can count on a competitive and attractive salary with non-statutory benefits.
> Want to know more about HAMLET PROTEIN? Read the story.