CID Lines has been established in 1988 and focuses on innovative hygiene solutions for the agricultural, food and transport industry. From its headquarters in Ieper (Belgium) a dedicated team of specialized chemists, engineers and pharmacists develop and produce cleaning agents, biocides and veterinary medicines. All products and solutions are developed within CID Lines in-house laboratories. Today CID Lines exports its products to nearly 100 countries over 5 continents and owns subsidiaries in Poland, France, Spain, UK, the Middle East, China and Latin America.
Mission & Values:
The mission of CID Lines is to guarantee safe food from farm to fork by offering innovative hygiene solutions. The philosophy behind this is that preventive health care is more economic and sustainable compared to curative healthcare. This is in turn reflected in CID Lines corporate identity which is based on three strong values: safety, personal relationships and entrepreneurship. To learn more, please visit: cidlines.com
- Serve as main point of contact for technical support and account management, working directly with importers and distributors;
- Responsible for visiting end-customers (of distributors) such as farms & hatcheries;
- Main focus on dairy farms, however pigs & poultry will also be part of the portfolio;
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and priorities within covered categories;
- Support the dealer’s expansion and growth of CID Lines Animal Health business by;
- Communicate, train and advise on CID Lines products & solutions through technical sales presentations (first point of contact for distributor);
- Support distributor specific sales plan & approach;
- Establishing relationships on all levels within the distributor’s organisation;
- Implement arrangements and manage the relationship.
- Fluent in English & German, written and oral;
- An in depth knowledge of animal production, or animal health or animal nutrition;
- Veterinarian or minimum Master degree in Animal Science, Nutrition or Bio-Engineering;
- Minimum 5 year experience in the animal agricultural industry;
- A high degree of energy, self motivation and strong interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time within Germany;
- Ambitious, flexible and willing to learn, hands-on mentality.
CID Lines offers an entrepreneurial role with freedom and space to develop your own territory, a generous compensation package, bonus scheme, company car and personal development programs.