Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Your main responsibilities are;
- To provide installation, commissioning, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services on Tetra Pak Packaging Equipment’s as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant.
- Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems.
- Conducts training of customer personnel on packaging equipment.
- We are looking for a customer and service-oriented person with drive and ability to take own initiatives and work independently. You are a true team player with high commitment and you are challenged to handle customer expectations;
- Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issue.
You have a technical education (MBO or HBO). You have a few years of relevant work and proven technical experience, including experience from PLC systems/control and servo drives. You are familiar with the interaction automationmechanics in equipment. It would be an advantage if you have experience of working with Rockwell Automation equipment. If you have worked in the food industry it’s seen as beneficial.
The activities will be mainly mechanical (75%), electrical (20%) and some automation (5%). If you think you can handle this, we're looking forward to your application!
Monthly gross salary will be somewhere around €3500 (incl holiday allowance) + 6% performance bonus + benefits (lease car, laptop, cellphone and all the utilities you need for doing your job in a perfect way).