Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advancedsearch and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.Trouw nutrition is part of the Nutreco family and the global leader in innovative feed specialties premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry.
Trouw Nutrition Poland Sp. z o.o.
Trouw Nutrition Poland located in Grodzisk Mazowiecki is an independently operating company with own production, logistics, sales, purchase and supporting departments with stand-alone P&L responsibility. The company has a long tradition in Poland dating back to the early ‘90’s. Looking forward significant investments are allocated into modernizing the factory and improving automation, capacity and efficiency over the coming years. At the same time this plant will shift from a national into a regional producing function playing an important role in Trouw nutrition’s supply chain organisation. In order to successfully manage this change and guide the operations forward we are looking for a new Operations & Supply Chain Director.
- You are responsible for the day-to-day management of the production plant and supply chain organisation;
- Define strategies and business plans to organize the supply chain organisation in the most effective and efficient way;
- Responsible for 120 operational employees across production, maintenance, customer service, raw materials contracting, production planning, warehousing and logistics;
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Purchase, Finance, HR and contribute actively in the Management Team to build a long term profit growth;
- Identify, analyse and evaluate operational opportunities through understanding relationships with suppliers, distributors and customers as well as Nutreco’s operational potential;
- Make sure the required product quantities are produced in time, at the right amounts and in the right quality in a safe and hygienic way.
- Constantly look for an optimal working capital position.
- Leads, organize, develop and staff the departments according to the business requirements and company guidelines.
- People management skills are important, you should be an ambassador related to positive change and be a role model towards others
- Collaborate with other Trouw Nutrition companies and clients to implement the business operations strategy.
- Responsible for budget- and performance realization of production.
- Pro actively contribute to, guide and implement investment proposals.
We are not looking for experience from a specific industry, Trouw Nutrition is more interested in demonstrable skills, personal ambitions and tangible managerial experience:
- Technical / Agricultural or Business education, preferable university level;
- Minimum 8 years working experience in a management position;
- Experience in operations / production is required;
- Additionally experience in supply chain is preferred.
- Strong people management skills;
- Results oriented; getting things done mentality;
- Drive, Hands-on and flexible;
- Fluent in Polish and English (verbal and written).
Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Poland
Trouw Nutrition offers a broad and independent function in a professional and strongly growing organisation. There is a pleasant, informal work climate in which you cooperate with dedicated colleagues. There are possibilities to develop your professional and personal capacities and further steps within Nutreco’s global network are possible. It concerns a fulltime function with a generous compensation package, bonus scheme, company car and personal development programs.